Sunshine
This week is total wreck. TOTALLY. Worse still, MCIP dropped the biggest "bomb" into our face and it totally make me crack. It's not that I'm stress but I can't take it that the teachers ain't communicating and making things difficult for us, specially the integrated project. Oh well. I was kinda depressed after hearing about the differences and decided to spend alone time with myself. It's really good even though people at canteen one just look like you are a weirdo.
Anyway, I'm real glad that I met Janice and Szeting after spending like 20mins of "me-time". They really made my day even though we just did nothing but drinking bubble tea in the library and chatting and even reading our palms. HAHA. It really washes my depression mood and set me right for my group meeting which went really well. We managed to complete the necessary stuffs that will be due on Monday.
Next week, week after next is so going to be jam-packed and I really wanna celebrate CNY without worries. Oh well, I think all these are taking a toll on my body system, irregular periods and shoulder aches from carrying my laptop on sling bag. Perhaps is time to consider getting a bagpack.
Nothing much to update, just want to share about those two girls that brighten up my day.
I'm so meeting my darlings soon, miss them badly.
Loved and take care.
Anyway, I'm real glad that I met Janice and Szeting after spending like 20mins of "me-time". They really made my day even though we just did nothing but drinking bubble tea in the library and chatting and even reading our palms. HAHA. It really washes my depression mood and set me right for my group meeting which went really well. We managed to complete the necessary stuffs that will be due on Monday.
Next week, week after next is so going to be jam-packed and I really wanna celebrate CNY without worries. Oh well, I think all these are taking a toll on my body system, irregular periods and shoulder aches from carrying my laptop on sling bag. Perhaps is time to consider getting a bagpack.
Nothing much to update, just want to share about those two girls that brighten up my day.
I'm so meeting my darlings soon, miss them badly.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home